Prayers For A Friend In Need
My friend, I pray that you will know the love of Christ which passes all knowledge. That you may be filled with all the fullness of God in every area of your life. That you may know the hope that is set before us in heaven and be a partaker of the inheritance reserved for us there through Christ who loved us and gave Himself up on our behalf so that we might become God’s children through faith in Him. Amen.
Prayers For A Friend In Need
A Prayer for Healing
- God has the power to heal and restore.
- God has the strength to give hope and comfort in difficult times.
- God is able to bring peace, joy and faith when all seems lost.
- The Lord will lift up your head and give you life again; He will satisfy your years with good things (Psalm 103:5).
A Prayer for a Friend in Need of Hope
My friend is going through a difficult time and I am asking you to fill his/her heart with hope.
They don’t know how to cope with their current situation, but they need to know that you are watching over them and guiding them through it all. Please give my friend faith in your love, power and plan for their life. Help him/her trust that you have a purpose for this trial, even if it’s not clear right now. Give him/her the strength needed to endure until the end of this trial so that he/she may come out stronger than ever before!
Give him/her patience as well as wisdom and guidance regarding his/her situation so that he/she can make good decisions moving forward.
A Prayer for a Friend who is Grieving
- Comfort, peace, hope and joy are all gifts that God offers to those who believe in him. Pray for your friend to find them in this difficult time.
- Pray that God will heal your friend’s heart and mind, so they may move forward with their life in a positive way.
A Prayer for a Friend Who is Struggling with Addiction
Please help my friend find freedom from their addiction. Please help them to overcome the struggles they are facing and bring them peace and healing. Help their family and friends show compassion as they deal with this situation. Please give all of us strength, courage, and wisdom as we walk through this difficult time together. Amen!
A Prayer for a Friend Going Through a Divorce
Dear Heavenly Father,
We come to you today and ask that You watch over our friend. We pray for their children as they grow up in this world of divorce and broken families. Please help them know that they are loved by both parents, even if it is not in the same house or at the same time. We also ask that You come alongside our friend’s spouse during this difficult time. Please give them strength to do what is right in Your eyes and not turn away from their vows through anger or bitterness towards their ex-spouse.
We pray for our friend’s future as well as theirs’. Help them find happiness in a new relationship after this difficult trial has run its course; guide them towards relationships where love can be found again by someone who deserves it—a person who will treat them with kindness, respect and honor until death do us part! In Jesus’ Name we pray!
A Prayer for a Friend Going Through an Illness
When you are praying for a friend who is ill, it is important to remember that they have been placed in the care of God. So ask the Lord to bless your friend with peace and comfort through this difficult time. Ask him to give your friend strength and guidance so that they may endure this illness with grace. Pray also for healing from their illness, so that they may be restored to full health as soon as possible.
Finally, do not forget about your friend’s family members! They need our prayers as well when someone in their family becomes ill (and since we’re friends with them too, we’re included!) Pray especially for those who might be feeling overwhelmed by caring for an ill loved one—they’ll need strength too!
And don’t forget about the doctors! It takes a lot of skill and knowledge on their part in order to properly diagnose an illness and treat it effectively; let’s pray for them too!
A prayer for a friend going through depression and sadness.
I pray that the Lord will
- be with your friend and family
- watch over all of their friends, family members, churches, communities and countries
- heal their body and mind if they are sick or depressed
- give them peace in all of life’s circumstances
- provide for all their needs now and always
Prayers to get you through the day.
Prayers to Get You Through the Day
When you’ve got a friend in need, it’s hard not to feel helpless. Your friend may be struggling with addiction, grief or divorce. When you don’t know what else to do but continue praying for your friend, the following prayers can give you comfort and hope.
- Prayer for a Friend Struggling with Addiction: God our Father who art in heaven have mercy on me a sinner. Forgive me my sins and deliver me from evil. I turn away from drugs/alcohol and all that pollutes my body and soul, for thine is the kingdom, the power and glory forevermore Amen.
- Prayer for a Grieving Friend: Lord Jesus Christ hear my prayer; give ear unto my supplications at an hour when I cry unto thee; keep back thy servant from falling into sin or temptations which would hinder his progress toward Heaven; strengthen him with thy grace so that he may live according to thy will on earth as one of thy children under Whom thou hast promised eternal life in Heaven through faith in Christ Jesus our Redeemer Amen
Father, I pray that every need of my friend will be provided, And I pray that You will meet all of their needs according to Your glorious riches in Christ Jesus. I pray that they will have the power to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge–that they may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Amen. Ephesians 3:16-19 (NIV)
I pray that every need of my friend will be provided, And I pray that You will meet all of their needs according to Your glorious riches in Christ Jesus. I pray that they will have the power to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge–that they may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Amen. Ephesians 3:16-19 (NIV)
I ask for prayer for my friend who is struggling with addiction or depression or anxiety or just needs some encouragement in life right now. Please help him/her find peace in You and comfort through Your Holy Spirit within them so they can overcome this challenge on their journey back toward You! Dear Lord Jesus Christ we thank you for being there when we need you most! In your name amen
As you can see, there are many different types of prayers that you can pray for a friend in need. Whether they are struggling with addiction or going through a divorce, there is always something you can do to help them out. If they need guidance in their life, just be there to support them and give them the encouragement they need to make it through those tough times! These prayers will help guide anyone through their daily struggles