JESSE DUPLANTIS BIOGRAPHY
Who is Jesse Duplantis?
Jesse Duplantis is a New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S based preacher from the Christian Evangelical Charismatic movement and the founder of Jesse Duplantis Ministries.
JESSE DUPLANTIS AGE
How old is Jesse Duplantis?
Jesse Duplantis is 72 years old, he was born on July 9, 1949, in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America, to his parents, of who there is no information about, all attempt to find out about his parents has failed, Jessie Duplantis has Eight siblings both brothers and sisters.
JESSE DUPLANTIS WIFE
Jesse Duplantis got married to his beautiful wife Cathy Duplantis in 1970, Cathy Duplantis is 69 years old, she was born on 30 August 1952, and together the couple has one adult child, a daughter named Jodi Duplantis Walker who still lives with her parents. Jesse Duplantis, lives in new Orleans with his family.
JESSE DUPLANTIS CAREER/DEGREE
Pastor Jesse Duplantis has an Honorary Doctorate of Divinity degree from the Oral Roberts University, which he got in year 1999.
In the research on Jesse Duplantis biography, not much is said about his academic background
JESSE DUPLANTIS MINISTRY
Jesse first preached in 1976 when pastor John Hagee introduced him as The Apostle Of Joy. Since 1978, Jesse Duplantis has been a full-time evangelistic minister. Jesse Duplantis founded the Jesse Duplantis Ministries (JDM), and in 1997, his wife co-founded Covenant Church, which is in Destrehan, Louisiana with Jesse Duplantis. She is and has always be a huge part of the ministry, she is always present for most of his meetings and broadcasts etc. the Jesse Duplantis Ministry has an international headquarters in America and branches in the United Kingdom and Australia.
Duplantis is considered a preacher of the prosperity gospel. Duplantis was on the Board of Regents of Oral Roberts University, which awarded him an honorary doctorate, until late 2007, when he, Creflo Dollar, and the President of the University Richard Roberts all resigned. Duplantis said in a prepared statement released by the school, “the demands of ministry have made it increasingly difficult to continue to effectively serve.” The rest of the Board which included Kenneth Copeland and Benny Hinn was swept away over the next few weeks after the University accepted a $70 million donation on the condition it inaugurate “a new era of transparent governance and accountability.
Jesse Duplantis biography revolves more around his ministry and family.
JESSE DUPLANTIS NET WORTH
How much is Jesse Duplantis worth?
How much does Jesse Duplantis earn?
Jesse Duplantis has the net worth of $40 million. His sources of income include income from his church salary, public engagements, and the sales of his books among others. Jesse Duplantis lives in a mansion, his house is said to be worth 3 Million Dollars.
JESSE DUPLANTIS PRIVATE JET
Pastor Jesse Duplantis has three private jets, he also made it known to his congregation that he wants to purchase a 54 million dollar brand new Dassault Falcon 7X.
In 2016, Duplantis and fellow televangelist Kenneth Copeland defended their use of private jets with the claim that commercial planes were full of “demons
JESSE DUPLANTIS DAUGHTER JODI DUPLNTIS
Jodi Duplantis was previously married to Edwin J. Walker but the marriage failed, which led to a divorce and Jodi returning home to her parent’s house. Rumors also came up about Jodi Duplantis being married for the second time in 2012 to jay Roberts, but it was not confirmed. Jodi Duplantis also has a child, but there is no information concerning the child.
JESSE DUPLANTIS BOOKS
- Heaven: close encounters of the God kind
- Living at the top
- The big 12
- God is not enough, he’s too much!
- The everyday visionary
- Your everything is his anything
- Advance in life
- One more night with the frogs
- The most wonderful time of the year
- Understand salvation
JESSE DUPLANTIS SERMONS
- The sister of love
- My testimony of heaven
- Living out the will of God on the earth
- Taking ownership of what is ours
- The greatest word in any language is thank you
- Building on the rock
- How did God get us to give to his work
- What Christianity means to me
- He closed the book
- What is the cure for care
JESSE DUPLANTIS QUOTES
Below are some of the notable quotes by Jesse Duplantis;
- As Christians we all have the Spiritual DNA of Abraham. Now whatever we decide to develop, whether the ‘physical’ DNA of our Father, or the ‘Spiritual’ DNA of our faith father is all up to us.
- When God speaks something He’s not just promising something to you He’s prophesying something to you.
- You need to keep faith in God’s promise for the salvation of ALL your family no matter what they’re doing. No one is out of His reach! God’s promise is your prophecy.
- God put a dream in your heart – and it’s a dream that He doesn’t want to die. It’s a dream that He means for you to live! But before you can begin to pursue what is in your heart, you must learn how to spot and stop the Dream Killers – those people, situations and old mental stumbling blocks that stand in the way of your success.
- I am going to say something that will knock your lights off. God has the power to take life but he can’t. He’s got the power to do it but he won’t. He’s bound, he can’t. He says, ‘Death and life are in the power’ of whose tongue? Yours.
- Faith is not to be treated like some intellectual puzzle. It does not and will not make sense, because it’s not dealing with the sense realm. If you want it to work for you then.
- Are you ready for a change? Take a look into the mirror of God’s Word and see yourself the way God sees you: as a conqueror, an overcomer, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, and His very own possession! Stop second-guessing what He says about you and learn how to embrace the Holy Spirit, Who is always available to help you. you need to keep it, and you need to work it.
- Knowledge enables a person to take the right path, and stay on it, in all it’s various directions.
- Divine connections with people will always stimulate your faith, encourage your heart, and stir you up to fulfill God’s plan for your life.
- Some of you might say that when you try to share the gospel with family members or friends that don’t want to listen, which leaves you wondering how can you help them get saved. Prayer is a very powerful weapon, and one thing for sure is that, underground prayer produces above ground results.
JESSE DUPLANTIS SOCIAL MEDIA CONTACT
As part of Jesse Duplantis biography, please find below some of the social media contacts of Jesse Duplantis;
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/c/jesseduplantisministries