Biography of Dharius Daniels : Pastor Dharius Daniels is a Speaker, coach, certified emotional intelligence specialistand the lead pastor of Change Church. Pastor Dharius Daniel is a devoted preacher of the Gospel who derives excess joy in winning souls for Christ. Dharius Daniel is the founder of Change Church and the supportive husband of Shameka Daniels.
Dharius Daniels who was born on 7th of July, 1979 grew up in a small town Kilmicheal, with his Dad. Dharius happened to spend most of his early years in the church as a result of his father being a bivocational Pastor.
Dharius Daniels Age/ date of birth/Birthday
How Old is Dharius Daniels?
Pastor Dharius Daniel who is the lead pastor of the Change church and the adorable husband of Shameka Daniels was born on the 7th day of July 1979. Accordingly, he is currently 43 years old (2022) and will be 44 years old on the 7th of July 2023.. His wife Shameka Daniels is just a year younger than him having been born on the 18th May 1972.
Dharius Daniels birthday comes up on the 7th day of July every year.
Dharius Daniels Net Worth
Information regarding Dharius Daniels net worth is not yet available on the internet. One unique attribute of Dharius Daniel is that he is a man of privacy. Despite his popularity and enormous wealth, he prefers to live a private life and this has resulted to him having just few information revealed on the internet.
Dharius Daniels Church:
The devoted winner of souls, Pastor Dharius Daniels is the founder and lead Pastor of Change Church having its locations in Florida, California and New Jersey . According to him, He is not out to develop and run a modern day church but rather interested in delivering an old fashioned religious message in a high tech fashion way.
To ensure the achievement of his above stated plan , The senior Pastor of Change Church does this through a greater outreach with social media, his Twitter, Facebook YouTube and Instagram handles. and with this technology and contemporary worship style, he has attracted a larger religious participant of those in the 18-35 age group, an age group that has the least presence in church.
According to Dharius Daniel, He wants to plant and lead a church that does more than simply help people with their morals, but helps people change their life. And so the name Change Church is birthed out of that conviction.
Dharius Daniels academic qualification:
Dharius Daniels holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Millsaps College in Jackson, Mississippi, a Master of Divinity degree from Princeton Theological Seminary in Princeton, New Jersey, and a Doctorate of Ministry degree from Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena, California.
Dharius Daniels wife:
Dharius Daniels is happily and lovely married to Pastor Shameka Daniels born on May 18, 1972. Shameka is a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. Shameka has a Bachelor of Arts, degree in Software Engineering from the University of Southern Mississippi. She is a certified Grief Recovery Specialist through the Grief Recovery Institute and a certified John C. Maxwell Coach, Teacher, Trainer, and Speaker.
Key and worthy Things to know about Pastor Dharius Daniels Of Change Church include but not limited to :
- Pastor Dharius Daniel was born on the 7th of July, 1979.
- He is the founder and lead pastor of Change Church.
- Married to Shameka Daniels.
- Has 2 children with Shameka Daniels, namely Dharius Seth and Gabriel Micah Daniels
- Pastor Dharius Daniels grew up in a small town, Kilmicheal in Mississippi USA with his father who is also a pastor.
- The Senior Pastor of Change Church abandoned his law career in pursuit of his clergy call in his junior year in College.
- Dharius is the author of the Bestselling book “Relational Intelligence” and got married at the age of 23, to his wife Shameka Daniels, who happens to be of the same age with him and they are blessed with two sons.
- In the 2002 , as a seminarian, he worked under Rev. Willie James Sanders at Friendship Baptist Church Trenton.
- At the age of 23, he was chosen as a replacement at Friendship Baptist Church Trenton after the death of Rev. James Sanders in 2002 while still a seminarian.
- He left Friendship Baptist Church as a result of the unacceptability of the modern and high technology fashion of his ministry by the congregation.
- The name of his church “The Change Church” was brought about by an experience and a conviction of wanting a church that does more than helping people change their morals but their lives too, most especially educationally.
- In the year 2005, at the age of 26, he quit the head of Friendship Baptist Church Trenton to start his own church.
- He was one of the signatories to the letter addressed to president Donald Trump urging him to help more vulnerable immigrants in 2018.
- He is a Doctorate of Ministry degree from Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadana, California.
For more about Pastor Dharius Daniels and Change Church, visit his official website dhariusdaniels.com
Picture credit : Dharius Daniels Instagram