David Jeremiah Biography
David Jeremiah Children : Dr. David Jeremiah is the senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church, a Southern Baptist megachurch in El Cajon, California, a suburb of San Diego, founder of the Turning Point Radio and Television Ministries and the husband of Donna Jeremiah.
In addition to being a pastor, Dr. David Jeremiah is also an author with many books to his credit. He has a net worth of about 50 Million US Dollars.
How Old Is David Jeremiah
Dr. David Jeremiah is 81 years old (2022). He was born on February 13, 1941 in Toledo, Ohio, United States.
David Jeremiah Education
David graduated from Cedarville University in 1963. He has a master’s degree in Theology from Dallas Theological Seminary (1967). He completed additional graduate work at Grace Seminary and was granted the Doctor of Divinity degree from Cedarville College in 1981.
Dr. David Jeremiah Books
Dr. David Jeremiah in addition to being a pastors and Evangelist, is also a highly renowned author with many books to his credit. The sales of his books remains a very huge source of income to him.
Some of the wonderful and life changing books by Dr. David Jeremiah include
- Everything You Need 2019
- A Life Beyond Amazing 2017
- Philippians: Twenty-Six Daily Bible Studies 1983
- The Handwriting on the Wall 1992
- Turning Toward Joy/Philippians 1992
- Turning Toward Integrity 1993
- Acts of Love 1994
- Invasion of Other Gods 1996
- What the Bible Says About Angels 1996
- The Power of Encouragement 1997
- Gifts from God: Encouragement and Hope for Today’s Parents 1999
- Escape the Coming Night 2001
- Stories of Hope from a Bend in the Road 2001
- Until I Come 2001
- A Bend in the Road: Finding God When Your World Caves In 2002
- Sanctuary: Finding Moments of Refuge in the Presence of God 2002
- His Majesty’s Melody 2003
- The Things That Matter: Living a Life of Purpose Until Christ Returns 2003
- My Heart’s Desire: Living Every Moment in the Wonder of Worship 2004
- Prayer: The Great Adventure 2004
- Searching for Heaven on Earth: How to Find What Really Matters in Life 2004
- The Prayer Matrix: Plugging into the Unseen Reality 2004,
- When Your World Falls Apart 2004
- Life Wide Open: Unleashing the Power of a Passionate Life 2005
- The Secret of the Light 2005
- Captured by Grace: No One Is Beyond the Reach of a Loving God 2006
- God in You: Releasing the Power of the Holy Spirit in Your Life 2006
- Why the Nativity? 2006
- What In the World is Going On?: 10 Prophetic Clues You Cannot Afford to Ignore 2008
- The Coming Economic Armageddon: What Bible Prophecy Warns About the New Global Economy 2010
- I Never Thought I’d See the Day!: Culture at the Crossroads 2011
- God Loves You: He Always Has – He Always Will 2012
- The Jeremiah Study Bible 2013
- The Heart of Jesus 2014
- Agents of the Apocalypse: A Riveting Look at the Key Players of the End Times 2014
- Living With Confidence In A Chaotic World 2009
- Slaying The Giants In Your Life 2001
- Is This The End? Signs of God’s Providence in a Disturbing New World 2016
David Jeremiah Family
David Jeremiah parents:
David was born to Ruby Jeremiah and James T. Jeremiah. His father was the Pastor of Emmanuel Baptist Church in Dayton, Ohio and later became the president of Cedarville College in Cedarville, Ohio.
David Jeremiah Wife
Pastor David Jeremiah is happily married to Donna Thompson in 1963. They were both in Cedarville College.
David Jeremiah Children
The marriage of David and Donna Jeremiah is blessed with four grown children named Daniel Jeremiah, David Michael, Jennifer Jeremiah and Jan Jeremiah. Daniel is an analyst with the NFL Network and a former NFL scout.
Daniel Jeremiah is an analyst for the NFL Network, and a writer with NFL.com. He also serves as a color commentator for Los Angeles Chargers games on KFI radio. Jeremiah was a starting quarterback at Northeastern Louisiana in 1997 and Appalachian State from 1998 to 2000.
He was born on the 5 December 1977. Accordingly .
Dr. David Jeremiah’s daughter, Jennifer Jeremiah is a popular American Internal Medicine Specialist in Riverside, RI, and has more than 32 years of experience in the medical field. Besides, Jennifer is affiliated with medical facilities Our Lady Of Fatima Hospital and The Miriam Hospital.
Jennifer who is currently in her late 40s was born and raised by her parents Dr David Jeremiah and Donna Jeremiah in United States.
After completing her primary and high school education, Jennifer attended Brown Medical School. Later on, in 1989, Jennifer Graduated from Brown Medical School earning a bachelor’s degree in nursing.
She became a member of the Alliance when Jennifer became an Associate Program Director for the Brown Internal Medicine Residency in 2007. Besides using all the resources, the Alliance has to offer, she has been fortunate to be able to attend two national meetings each year. These meetings have been such a tremendous resource for her. Jennifer has learned so much from the experts and innovators in medical education at these meetings.
The Alliance offers several resources and opportunities for professional development. Meetings have provided her with a greater understanding of numerous educational topics and have sparked ideas to implement in their training program. AAIM’s website provides a repository of the pertinent information on education, leadership, and scholarship that she refers to often.
Jennifer Jeremiah has an estimated net worth of about $711,315.
David Jeremiah Shadow Mountain Community Church
Dr. Jeremiah became the senior pastor f Scott Memorial Baptist Church, now Shadow Mountain Community Church in 1981. It is one of the largest churches in San Diego County. It is also the home of Southern California Seminary and Christian Unified Schools.
He previously served as a pastor at Blackhawk Baptist Church in Fort Wayne, Indiana since 1969. He developed a Christian school grades K through 12. He also launched The Bible Hour television program.
Other children of Dr. David Jeremiah are Jan Jeremiah and David Michael. Unfortunately no much information about them. We shall update this article as soon as we gather enough information about them.