RICK RENNER BIOGRAPHY
WHO IS RICK RENNER ? Rick Renner is an American prolific author of more than 30 books and a renowned Bible teacher and leader in the International Christian community. Currently, Renner is the senior pastor of the Moscow Good News Church.
Rick Renner Age
Rick Renner’s age, date of birth, and birthday are publicly not available. We will update this section once this information is available.
RICK RENNER FAMILY
Rick Renner is happily married to a religious and supportive wife, in the person of Denise Renner. They Duo met while both following their individual life plans set for them by God. Denise Renner is also into the ministry. She is a talented vocalist, fully into into singing.
Rick Renner biography revolves around his family and his ministry. He is a man close to his family and highly committed in his service to God.
RICK RENNER SONS
Rick and Denise Renner marriage is blessed with three lovely boys whose names are Paul Renner (Eldest) who is 37 years old, Philip Renner who is the second child, he is 35 years old and Joel Renner is the third child who is 31 years old (2021). The family has lived in Moscow since 1992, which is about 30 years now. Rick Renner and his wife have eight grandchildren.
RICK RENNER EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
Rick Renner studied journalism and Greek in college; he also has Ph.D. in Theology from life Christian university. Rick Renner is a man of great knowledge and experiences.
Not much is talked about educational background in Rick Renner biography.
RICK RENNER MINISTRY
Rick Renner is a senior pastors at the Good News Church in Moscow. He and his wife are the founders of the Riga and Kiev Good News Churches. The couple also founded the Good News Training Center, and the Good News Association of Pastors and Churches, with these, they are able to oversee several hundred churches.
Rick Renner also created Media Mir, the first Christian television network established in the former USSR, and today, it being broadcasted to over 110 million. Rick Renner and Denise Renner’s goal as pastors is to know Christ and to present Him to others in a meaningful way.
They are broadcasted in 13 languages around the world. Rick and Denise Renner are committed and relentless winners of soul for Christ though their spread of the gospel.
They employed different strategies in the spread of the gospel like sermons, daily devotionals , seminars, broadcasts, Live services and their way of life generally.
Their Vision is to take the Gospel both to our nearby world and to the ends of the earth, proclaiming Christ, and warning and teaching every man with all wisdom, in order that we may present every person fully mature in Christ Jesus.
RICK RENNER NET WORTH
This sub heading addresses the questions;
How much is Rick Renner worth?
How much does Rick Renner earn?
How did Rick Renner get rick?
Rick Renner’s Net Worth is about $15 million. Rick Renner sources of income includes his salary from the church, sales of his books and earnings from his public speaking engagements and motivational speaking .
RICK RENNER BOOKS
Rick Renner is an prolific writer who has written above 30 life changing and highly inspiring books. Larger part of his accumulated wealth is from the proceed of the sales of his books.
Below are some of the remarkable books by Rick Renner;
- Sparkling gems from the Greek
- Last days survival guide
- The Holy Spirit and you
- Testing the supernatural
- Spiritual weapons
- Build your foundation
- You can get over it
- Life in the combat zone
- Turn your God given dreams into reality
RICK RENNER SERMONS
As earlier stated, Rick Renner and the wife are birds of feather. The duo are committed to taking the gospel of Christ to the door step of everyone. Amongst the notable and remarkable include;
- The shepherds keeping watch
- A holy night
- A manager and swaddling clothes
- Why did God choose Joseph?
- Why did God choose Mary?
- Prayer of petition and authority
- Esteeming others better than yourself
- God calls the unlikely
- Power for the fight
- Don’t be shaken
RICK RENNER QUOTES
below are some the major quotes by Rick Renner;
- “You can extend your heart to the Holy Spirit today. Let Him take you by the hand – and He will safely guide you to the place where God wants you to go!”
- “Rather than act like a victim who cannot do anything about myself or my circumstance, today I start the process of acknowledging my sin and removing these attitudes, actions, and sins that are unworthy of the new creation I am today in Christ. I can be free, and I will be free. I will be ALL that God intended for me to be!”
- “Knowledge without application eventually becomes boring and unfulfilling.”
- If prayer isn’t a priority in your life right now, why not make it a priority starting today? You might say, But I don’t have time to pray. You have time to do whatever you really want to do. If it’s truly in your heart to pray, you can find the time. And if your schedule is as busy as you think it is, take Ephesians 6:18 to heart. Grab any available time you can find, and make it your prayer time. Why not starts this day out right? Make a quality decision to make prayer your first order of business!”
- “Dedication is writing your name on the botoom of a blank sheet of paper and handling it to the Lord for Him to fill in”
- “When believers allow sin and compromise to be in their lives, it drains away the power in the work of the Cross and the power of the Spirit that is resident in a believer’s life.”
- “Love passionately bears with others for as long as patience is needed; love doesn’t demand others to be like itself, but is so focused on the needs of others that it bends over backwards to become what others need it to be; love is not ambitious, self-centered, or so consumed with itself that it never thinks of the needs or desires that others possess
- “If prayer isn’t a priority in your life right now, why not make it a priority starting today? You might say, “But I don’t have time to pray.” You have time to do whatever you really want to do. If it’s truly in your heart to pray, you can find the time. And if your schedule is as busy as you think it is, take Ephesians 6:18 to heart. Grab any available time you can find, and make it your prayer time. Why not starts this day out right? Make a quality decision to make prayer your first order of business!”
- “Speaking as God’s spokesmen is one of the greatest responsibilities ever given to us as believers. We must handle His Word carefully and do our best to impart its powerful truth in its purest form to others.”
- “If you know someone who is discouraged because his fight isn’t won yet, speak to that person truthfully and forthrightly, the way a commanding officer would speak to his troops.”
RICK RENNER SOCIAL MEDIA CONTACT
Rick Renner Instagram: @rickerenner
Rick Renner Twitter: @RennerRicks
Rick Renner Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/RennerMinistries
Rick Renner Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/RickRenner?_rdc=1&_rdr
Rick Renner Website: www.renner.org
Rick Renner’s ministry Contact
United States Office: P.O. Box 702040. Tulsa, OK 74170-2040 USA.
Rick Renner Office Phone Number: (800) 742-5593 Fax: (918) 496-3278
Rick Renner Email Address : [email protected]