The gospel of Jesus Christ is ever present and dominating in the world with a large number of pastors, evangelists, and ministers. These set of individuals have exhausted their various resources to make sure this message reaches various environments.
Biography Of Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke
|19 April 1940,
|Place of Birth:
|Anni Suelze (m. 1964–2019)
Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke was a famous German-American Pentecostal evangelist mainly known for his missionary works throughout Africa. He has been conducting missionary activities and evangelism in Africa since 1967.
Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke was 79 years old when he died.
Early Life and Education
Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke was born on the 9th of April, 1940, in Konigsberg, East Prussia, Germany. He, with his mother and siblings, was taken to Denmark during the evacuation of East Prussia and had to spend time in a displaced center. Reinhard gave his life to Christ at age 9 after discussing his sin with his mother.
Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke studied at the Bible College of Wales in Swansea, Wales, and was greatly inspired by the Director, Samuel Rees Howells. While in London, he had the privilege of meeting a famous preacher George Jeffreys who encouraged him to put in more effort.
After graduating, he pastored for 7 years in Germany before fully committing to his African ministry.
Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke married Anni Suelze in 1964, and together, they had 3 children Kai-Uwe Bonnke, Susie Bonnke, and Gabrielle Bonnke.
Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke died on the 7th of December, 2019.
Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke was active in Africa as he filled the gospel of Jesus Christ in people’s minds. He stressed that he had a vision of the map of Africa and heard a voice telling him that “Africa shall be saved.” This made him actively evangelize and set up different branches of the Christ For All Nations missionary organization which he initially formed in 1974.
• It is said that resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for your enemy to die. There is no room for such a waste of energy in the service of God.
• “Divine healings are signs and wonders to confirm the preaching of the gospel”; he took the sick man by the hand and commanded that.
• “We are not helping people to get God right, but to get right with God. The Holy Spirit alone opens hearts and minds”.
• “The ties that bind a family together must surely mean more in the Spirit than we can know in the flesh.”
• “Miracles begin within us and then affect our surroundings.”