PRISCILLA SHIRER BIOGRAPHY
Who is Priscilla Shirer? : Priscilla Shirer is a famous motivational speaker, bible teacher, author, evangelist and actress. She is the daughter of Dr. Tony Evans who is the founder and senior pastor of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship in Dallas and the president of The Urban Alternative. She is also the sister to the Christian entertainer Anthony Evans.
It is Priscilla’s desire to help women understand the truth of the scripture and practically experience them.
PRISCILLA SHIRER FATHER
Priscilla Shirer is the daughter of pastor Tony Evans the senior pastor of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship Church and Late Mrs. Lois Irene Evans.
PRISCILLA SHIRER AGE / BIRTHDAY
How old is Priscilla Shirer?
When was Priscilla Shirer born?
When is Priscilla Shirer birthday?
Priscilla Shirer was born on the 31st day of December 1974, which makes her 47 years old in 2021. she celebrates her birthday on the 31st of December every year.
Suffice to also state that Priscilla Shirer birthday remains a very remarkable day in her life as she takes out time on every of her birthday to celebrate with friends, family and fans.
PRISCILLA SHIRER PLACE OF BIRTH
Where was Priscilla Shirer born?
Priscilla Shirer was born in Dallas, Texas, United States America.
PRISCILLA SHIRER SIBLINGS
Does Priscilla Shirer have siblings?
How many Siblings does Priscilla Shirer have?
Priscilla Shirer siblings include Anthony Evans, Chrystal Evans Hurst and Jonathan Evans. All are children of Tony Evans and Lois Irene Evans.
PRISCILLA SHIRER MINISTRY
Jerry Shirer and Priscilla Shirer founded the Going Beyond Ministries, through which the message of God’s desire is boldly proclaimed for a passionate love relationship with His children. Going Beyond Ministries is focused on the expository teaching of the Word of God.
As an undergraduate student in Houston pursuing a career in television, Priscilla began to feel the pull of God on her heart to pursue ministry. An internship at a Christian radio station became the catalyst that God used to turn her heart towards His will.
Priscilla began to receive requests to facilitate small Bible study groups and women’s events. Barely in her 20s, she would share simple truths of Scripture to women of all ages, denominations and backgrounds.
After graduation, she continued her pursuit of a broadcast career while God continued a passionate pursuit of her heart to conform completely to His will.
For the past sixteen years, Priscilla has been in full-time ministry to women across the country and the world. She and her husband Jerry have founded Going Beyond Ministries through which they participate in conferences hosted in city arenas that draw crowds in the thousands and produce materials to equip Christians for victorious living.
PRISCILLA SHIRER NET WORTH
How much is Priscilla Shirer worth?
How much does Priscilla Shirer earn?
Priscilla Shirer is a motivational speaker, author, evangelist and actress. She has an estimated net worth of $3million accumulated from her sale of books and other careers.
PRISCILLA SHIRER EDUCATION
Priscilla Shirer graduated from Duncanville High School and earned a master’s degree in biblical studies from Dallas Theological Seminary.
PRISCILLA SHIRER HUSBAND
Is Priscilla Shirer married?
Who is Priscilla Shirer’s Husband?
Priscilla is happily married to Jerry Shirer. The duo tied knot in 1999.
Her husband co founded Going Beyond Ministries. Jerry Shirer who was born born on the June 5th, 1968, in the United States of America is an American actor but best and popularly known as the husband of Priscilla Shirer.
PRISCILLA SHIRER CHILDREN
Priscilla Shirer and her husband have 3 wonderful sons named ; Jude Shirer, Jackson Shirer and Jerry Shirer Jr. and a daughter beautiful Daughter Priscilla Shirer.
PRISCILLA SHIRER MOVIES
Priscilla Shirer has featured in some famous and world wide streamed films including ‘War Room (2015)’, ‘I can only imagine (2018)’ and ‘Overcomer (2019).
PRISCILLA SHIRER SERMONS
Priscilla Shirer is a renowned preacher of the gospel. She has through her sermons, devotionals, books and motivational talks, transformed a lot of lives worldwide. She has made name in the field/world of evangelism, toeing the footstep of the father, Tony Evans.
Below are some of the classic and most inspiring sermons and devotionals by Priscilla Shirer;
- Identity in Christ
- The perfect patience of God
- How God prepares you through divine disruption
- Are you obeying the voice of the Holy Spirit?
- How to invite God’s favor
- Overcoming distractions from the enemy
- How to discern the voice of God
- Making prayer a priority
- Gods sovereign hands is aligning your footsteps
- Living your life for Christ
PRISCILLA SHIRER BOOKS
In addition to being a preacher and a motivational speaker, Priscilla Shirer is a world class author who has written so many notable and remarkable books. Below are some of the books by Priscilla Shirer;
- The Armor Of God, 2015
- The Prince Warriors, 2016
- Radiant: His Light, Your Life, 2019
- One In A Million, 2009
- Discerning The Voice Of God, 2006
- Awaken, 2017
- Breathe, 2014
- Life Interrupted
- Divine Disruption
- A Jewel In His Crown
PRISCILLA SHIRER QUOTES
Priscilla Shirer’s books, sermons, motivational speeches are filled with educative quotes. Below are some of the wonderful quotes by Priscilla Shirer;
- Every decision you need to make, every task you need to accomplish, every relationship you need to navigate, every element of daily life you need to traverse, God has already perfectly matched up with an equivalent-to-overflowing supply of His grace. If you don’t agree with that, then you either lack a proper appreciation for what you have, or you are doing things that you’re not supposed to be participating in right now.
- When you face two options and each seems to please God, consider the one that displays God’s glory, power and strength. This makes room for God to reveal Himself to you and show Himself through you. Don’t be fearful about the hard road he may ask you to take He desires to show Himself strong in you and will encourage you to do things that require trust and faith.
- We can see hope in the midst of hopelessness. We can see peace in the midst of chaos. We have a hope that the world does not have. We can see clearly that all things work together for the good of them that love Him and are called according to His purpose.
- Unity does not mean sameness. It means oneness of purpose.
- Whatever you are holding onto in this life, hold it loosely so it won’t hurt when the Lord has to pry your fingers open to take it away.
- Disciplined runners consistently clear their heads and focus fully on the journey ahead.. .because their passion and zeal for the goal supersedes the strain. The goal beckons them onward. Passion doesn’t negate weariness; it just resolves to press beyond it.
- What might God be trying to grow in your character or cement in your relationship with Him by keeping you separated from some of the things you want but don’t yet have?
- Most of our days are filled with routine duties required for life to continue with any sort of sanity. But if we take the time look closely, we might discover that God is using these normal activities to prepare us for future tasks, each duty pointing to His blessing in our lives.
- Fervent prayer keeps your true identity in focus.
- True success in any endeavor can only come when the Father has initiated the activity and invited our participation.
OTHER THINGS ABOUT PRISCILLA SHIRER
- While people usually think Evangelist and other people of faith are usually not tested, Priscilla Shirer’s faith was tested before the pandemic by the loss of about 7 loved ones including the death of her close cousin who was only 38, which almost caused her a severe heart attack. As if that was not enough, in the year 2019, Priscilla lost her own mother Lois Evans to biliary cancer and during this same period, the doctors found a tumor in Priscilla’s lung. All of these events though discouraging, disappointing and faith shaking had her clinging to her faith and God even more.
- In the book “Divine Disruption: Holding On To Faith When Life Breaks Your Heart” which Priscilla co-authored with her father and brothers, passes a message of hope and faith in distressing times as God is always there and never changes.
- During her freshman at the University of Houston in 1993, Priscilla Shirer interned with a Christian radio station and her listeners loved her content. They invited her for to speak during their bible study and other events too. Overtime, Priscilla has seen an audience of thousands attend her conferences, watch her movies and read her books as well.
- Priscilla Shirer’s mentor is international motivational speaker, Zig Ziglar.
PRISCILLA SHIRER WEBSITE
The official website of Priscilla Shirer is the website of the Going Beyond Ministries
PRISCILLA SHIRER SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS