Many well-recognized men and women have ensured that the gospel is impacted the lives of several people worldwide. They have contributed their efforts and resources to make the spreading of the gospel a success.
Biography Of Paul Washer
|Paul David Washer
|11 September 1961 (age 61 years), United States
|Place of Birth:
|Evan Washer, Rowan Washer, Ian Washer
|American Protestant Christian evangelist
Paul Washer is a renowned American protestant Christian evangelist that has a Calvinist Theology which is affiliated with the South Baptist Convention. He is heavily regarded as one of the most supportive individuals who has aided many missionary activities worldwide.
Paul Washer is 61 years of age.
Is Paul Washer A Calvinist?
Yes, Paul Washer is a Calvinist. Despite being a known preacher and evangelist of the word of God, he has relations with a Calvinist Theology which is affiliated with the Southern Baptist Church.
Early Life And Education
Paul Washer was born on the 11th of September, 1961, in the United States. He gave his life to Christ while studying for a degree as an oil and gas lawyer at the University of Texas. After that, Paul Washer enrolled at the South Western Baptist Theological Seminary, where he attained a Master of Divinity degree.
Despite studying to become an oil and gas lawyer, Paul Washer decided to focus on spreading the gospel. After graduating from the University and completing his degree at the Baptist Theological Seminary, he moved to Peru. He became a missionary worker while spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ for 10 years before returning to the United States.
Before returning to the United States, Paul Washer formed the Heartcry Missionary Society and mainly supported various other missionaries. He remains a huge support house for missionary work with support in over 41 countries.
Paul Washer Quotes
• There is no such thing as a great man of God, only weak, pitiful, faithless men of a great and merciful God.
• People tell me, judge not lest ye be judged. I always tell them, twist not scripture lest ye be like satan.
• Everywhere, everyone you meet is a potential brother or sister in Christ.
• The gospel does not call us to receive Christ as an addition to our life but as our life.
• We rob men of the greater vision of Good because we will not give them a lower vision of themselves.