The theme for MFM Daily Devotional November 16 2022 is ”Benefits Of The Blood Of Jesus (II)”
Here is today’s MFM daily devotional designed for your today’s spiritual refreshment. Kindly read today’s teaching by Dr DK Olukoya, meditate on the word of God and endeavour to act in accordance with them. As you start your day with God through his word, may he go before you to perfect all you have to do today.
SCRIPTURE: “Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:” – Galatians 3:13
As believers, we have a wicked and unrelenting common enemy-satan. How can we overcome satan, his demons and human cohorts? How can we frustrate his agenda to steal, to kill and to destroy in our lives and families? It is by pleading and applying the precious and triumphing blood of Jesus.
Dear reader, the power to overcome the devil and all his agents is in the shed blood of Jesus. Revelation 12:11 underscores this, “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony, and they loved not their lives unto the death.” The blood of the Lamb was the instrument by which the army of heaven led by archangel Michael defeated satan and his rebellious angels. They could not prevail against the blood of Jesus and the word of testimony; they were cast out of heaven in defeat and shame! Beloved, as a New Testament believer the same overcoming blood of Jesus is available for you to use against the onslaught of the enemy. You are more than a conqueror.
Another benefit of the blood of Jesus is that it redeems us from the curse of sickness, poverty and untimely death. This is called the curse of the law. No one and no other thing could deliver or redeem man from the curse he inherited from the sin that Adam and Eve committed. However, God sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to die and shed His blood for our redemption from the curse of the law and its various manifestations or consequences. So, when you give your life to Christ, you are washed by His blood and you are no longer under the curse of the law. In Galatians 3:13, the Bible says, “Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us: for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree.”
I encourage you to constantly confess these powerful scriptures on what Christ’s shed blood earned for you and the devil will steer clear of your life.
- I overcome the devil by the blood of Jesus and by the word of my testimony, in the name of Jesus.
- I sprinkle the blood of Jesus upon my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- I declare that I have been redeemed from the curse of poverty, by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- I declare that I have been redeemed from the curse of sickness by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- I declare that I have been redeemed from the curse of untimely death by the blood of Jesus, in the name.
- I sanctify and sanitise my life with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- I drink the blood of Jesus and purge my spirit, soul and body with it, in the name of Jesus.