The theme for MFM Daily Devotional January 24 2023 is ”Evil Altars, Let Me Go (II)”
Here is today’s MFM daily devotional designed for your today’s spiritual refreshment. Kindly read today’s teaching by Dr DK Olukoya, meditate on the word of God and endeavour to act in accordance with them. As you start your day with God through his word, may he go before you to perfect all you have to do today.
Read MFM Daily Devotional January 24 2023.
SCRIPTURE: “I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.” – Romans 12:1.
God no longer lives in physical altars as in the time of old, when patriarchs and prophets were quick to raise altars unto Him. Noah, Abraham, Moses, Elijah, David, etc., built altars to enable them worship God and give offerings. The altars of Dagon, Ashteroth, Diana and other such gods and goddesses were equally for worship and sacrifices.
It is undeniable that satanic altars are all around to take evil sacrifices in order to steal, kill and destroy the souls of men, their virtues and destinies. It is unfortunate that the satanic revival of today is bringing back evil altars where not only libations of water are poured, but also human blood, human flesh and other unimaginable things. Evil altars are places of evil worship and sacrifices that are anti-God. They are places of evil agenda. You shall not become an object of sacrifice on any evil altar, in the name of Jesus.
Certain households are still maintaining their family altars erected by their ancestors for satanic worship. Do you know that these altars are strong enough to hold in place evil ancestral agreements, vows, evil dedications and other tokens that their ancestors had with the powers behind such altars and keep them binding? With these in place, the accuser of brethren finds it easy to accuse its victims and hinder them from receiving and enjoying their kingdom rights. You need to break yourself loose from such satanic entanglements and be free to enjoy your divine benefits.
Elijah took a bold step to destroy and rebuild the altar in 1 Kings 18. He considered it a dishonour to call on the Lord God of Israel from the same altar with Baal prophets. He did the needful to prepare the presence and manifestation of the awesome power of God.
Beloved, there are altars and there altars! As he called on the Lord God Almighty, God honoured His name. He answered by fire instantly. Unlike Baal who was on vacation, our God is the Consuming Fire! At the end of the day, the prophets of Baal experienced doom and destruction.
- Evil altars stealing good things from me, enough is enough. Catch fire, burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, consume all wicked priests and their evil altars working against my life, in the name of Jesus.
- At Your manifestation, O God, let people acknowledge You as the One and Only True God, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil agreements between my ancestors and evil spirits by their altars, I am not your candidate, be nullified by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Seen and unseen evil altars around my habitation crumble to dust, in the name of Jesus.
- Habitation of wickedness in my family, I pull you down, in the name of Jesus.
- I raise a living altar to the Almighty God in my life and home, in the name of Jesus.