JOHN AND LISA BEVERE CHURCH : John Bevere is a the husband of Lisa Bevere and the head/co-founder of Messenger international.
John Bevere was born to John P. Bevere and Liana Bevere on 2nd of June 1959 in Denver, Colorado. He is an evangelist, author and speaker. Some books written by John Bevere includes: The bait of Satan, Undercover, The fear of the lord, Driven by eternity, Breaking intimidation, Drawing near, The Holy spirit, Honor’s reward, Relentless, The story of marriage.
Lisa Bevere on the other hand is the wife of John Bevere and a sister to Joseph Toscano . She was born on the 6th of June 1960 in Colorado Springs. She is a New York Times best selling author as well as an international speaker and also an evangelist. Some books written by Lisa Bevere are: Godmothers, Girls With Swords, Adamant, Strong, Lioness Arising, Lizzy the Lioness, Out of Control and Loving it, The True Measure of a Woman, Be Angry But Don’t Blow It, Fight Like a Girl.
John and Lisa Bevere children
Lisa Bevere has been married to John Bevere for more than thirty years. They have four children together, all boys: Arden Christopher Bevere, Addison David Bevere, Austin Michael Bevere and Joshua Alexander Bevere, three daughters-in-law and four grandchildren
John Bevere Ministries/ Messenger international
John and Lisa Bevere have been ministering together since 1990 and now their audience are world wide as their messages, teachings and books are received from different parts of the world. They are both best selling authors and together they founded Messenger International, a ministry that aims to develops uncompromising followers of Christ and world transformers. The Messenger TV program covers over 200 countries worldwide.
They also run a podcast called “conversations with John and Lisa” where they cover a series of topics including life, God, faith, etc.
John and Lisa Bevere are best-selling authors and the co-founders of Messenger International. They have been married for more than thirty five years, and they want their struggles and triumphs to enrich and protect the story of marriage for others. John and Lisa live in Colorado Springs, CO, and have four sons, three daughters-in-love, and four grandchildren.
In an interview with John and Lisa Bevere titled Better Together? they stated this ;
”The first four years of our marriage were really tough. With both of us being very strong-willed, outspoken Italians from very different family backgrounds, we’d often let our pride and emotions get the best of us. Fights became the norm. Rather than forming a unified team, we seemed hopelessly locked in an eternal power struggle. We knew God had much more for us, but we felt powerless to change course. Perhaps you know the feeling?
In the years since then, God brought us through a process of transformation that not only saved our marriage, but made it everything we ever hoped it would be. We are living proof that marriage works when you do it God’s way—but first you have to learn what that looks like. We created The Story of Marriage Course to give you a biblically based blueprint to building a thriving marriage.
Our heart in doing this together as husband and wife was to offer both of our experiences to you so you can learn from each of our journeys. We share vulnerably about our story, providing you the framework to avoid our pitfalls and build on our successes. Whether you are just starting out or years into the marriage journey, it’s never too late to start building something beautiful. A passionate and fulfilling marriage is possible. The Story of Marriage will help you get there”.
Lisa Bevere Blog
Lisa has a blog site ”lisabevere.com” where she shares a lot of inspiring insights.
Some of the notable works by Lisa Bevere contained in his blog include;
- WHY FLAWED IS BETTER
WOMEN: THE GREAT COMMISSION IS YOUR PERMISSION
- IS FEAR WRECKING YOUR MARRIAGE?
- THE RISK THAT HELPED HEAL MY MARRIAGE
- STICKS, STONES, & BROKEN BONES
Visit lisabevere.com to read all insights by Lisa Bevere.
John and Lisa Bevere church
John and his wife, Lisa, have been married for over thirty years and are the founders of Messenger International—a ministry committed to developing uncompromising followers of Christ who transform our world. John’s heart to strengthen the local church has led to more than ten million translated resources into over 90 languages being placed in the hands of pastors and leaders in developing nations.
John and Lisa Bevere ministry has been committed to the continuous spread of the gospel of the Christ geared toward soul winning for Christ and protection of marriages. John and Lisa Bevere marriage courses are free and has effectively aided in the building and maintenance of countless marriages.
John and Lisa Bevere church / Ministries address
John and Lisa Bevere ministries is located at Victory Church – Norcross Campus – Main Building 5905 Brook Hollow Pkwy, Norcross, GA 30071.
JOHN BEVERE SERMONS (
JOHN AND LISA BEVERE CHURCH)
Some of the remarkable sermons by John Bevere of Messenger international include:
- It Takes Faith To Multiply
- Multiply Your God-Given Potential
- The Bait of Satan
- EXPOSING A KNOCK-OFF JESUS
- Three Steps to Finding Your Calling
John Bevere Quotes
- The reason so many struggle with faith is that they lack hope. If you have no hope, faith has nothing to give substance to.
- It’s one thing to pray, but it’s another thing to be heard.
- So if God says pray without ceasing, then He’s willing to communicate without ceasing.
- May we be known for building them up in prayer rather than tearing them down with our words.
- There is tremendous power when God’s people mobilize in prayer.
- You belong to God. This makes you fully capable of hearing His voice.
- Interaction with the Holy Spirit enables you to operate on a level far above your own abilities.
- Jesus chose not to remain on Earth in human form so that the Spirit of Christ could draw near to you.
- When you pray in tongues long enough, your soul quiets down.
- When you don’t know what to say or how to pray, the Spirit of Christ living in you does.
- Your understanding of the Holy Spirit will mature as your devote yourself to time in His presence.
- A healthy prayer life allows you to recognize and respond to attacks from the enemy before they even happen.
- Being vigilant in prayer gives you insight into things unseen. It allows you access into the spiritual realm.
- Prayer quiets our flesh and builds up our inner person.
Lisa Bevere Quotes
- God invites us to pray in such a way that it scares what is scared within us!
- In all honesty though, if you are not praying the type of prayers that scare you, your prayers are certainly not frightening our enemy.
- Stop making prayer your backup plan.
- Running to God should be your first response not your last resort.
- Praying scary prayers means asking for the impossible and believing it could happen.
- Praying scary prayers means surrendering control and letting go of our idea of “better” in exchange for God’s best for us.
- Most Christians don’t pray scary prayers, they pray scared prayers.
- If you think you’ve blown God’s plan for your life, rest in this: you, my beautiful friend, are not that powerful.
- Some of the ways we intercede are to speak up for another as an advocate, speak into a conflict that needs resolution, and stand up for the downtrodden and silenced. The Word shows us when we should get involved, where to find our answers, and ways to right what’s been wronged, and it directs us to the light at the end of the path
- Pray in a way that makes room for God’s answer to astound you.
- Pray the kind of prayers that scare what’s scared inside of you!
- When we know the Word, we pray the Word, and heaven echoes.
- The intensity of the enemy’s threats is a reflection of his fear. Don’t cower…pray!
- If you are not praying the type of prayers that scare you, your prayers are certainly not frightening our enemy.
- When you pray dangerous prayers, your life is no longer safe… boring or small!